Invitrogen™ NativeMark™ Unstained Protein Standard
Ready-to-use protein standard designed for molecular weight estimation of proteins using native gel electrophoresis
Supplier: Invitrogen™ LC0725
Electrophoresis under native (nondenaturing) conditions maintains the native protein conformation, cohesion of subunits, and biological activity. During native electrophoresis, proteins are separated based on their charge to mass ratios.
- Versatile: recommended for use with Novex NativePAGE™ Bis-Tris, gradient Tris-Glycine, or NuPAGE Novex Tris-Acetate gels
- Comprehensive: contains markers with a wide range of high molecular weights, providing 8 protein bands in the range of 20–1,200 kDa
- Convenient: no need to add sample buffer, just load and run
- Compatible: can be visualized using Coomassie™, silver, or fluorescent stains after electrophoresis, or with Ponceau S, Coomassie, or other membrane stains after Western transfer
- Gel Compatibility: NativePAGE Gels, NovexTris-Glycine Gels, NuPAGE Bis-Tris Gels, NuPAGE Tris-Acetate Gels
1D Gel Electrophoresis, Protein Gel Electrophoresis, Protein Gel Staining and Imaging, Proteins, Expression, Isolation and Analysis
Shipping Condition: Dry Ice
|The NativeMark™ Unstained Protein Standard is supplied in storage buffer (Bis/Tris-HCl, pH 7.0; NaCl; glycerol; Ponceau S).
Store at -20°C.
|1236, 1048, 720, 480, 242, 146, 66, 20 kDa|
|5 x 50 µL|
|20 to 1,200 kDa|
|Novex™ Tris-Glycine Gels, NuPAGE™ Bis-Tris Gels, NuPAGE™ Tris-Acetate Gels, Novex™Tris-Glycine Gels, NativePAGE™ Gels, NuPAGE™ Tris-Acetate Gels|
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.