Invitrogen™ ELISA Stop Solution
A ready-to-use solution intended for use as a stop solution in ELISA applications that use horseradish peroxidase and TMB substrate solution.
Supplier: Invitrogen™ SS03
- A ready-to-use solution intended for use as a stop solution in ELISA applications that use horseradish peroxidase and TMB substrate solution
- As TMB substrate solution reacts with horseradish peroxidase, it produces a pronounced blue color
- At the end of TMB incubation, a volume of ELISA Stop Solution equal to the volume of TMB substrate solution is added to the wells to terminate the horseradish peroxidase reaction
- Addition of Stop Solution results in the rapid formation of a yellow end product
- The optical density of this yellow end product is measured at 450 nm
- The yellow end product is stable for sixty minutes after addition of Stop Solution, optical density should be measured within this time period
- Store at 2°C to 8°C
Shipping Condition: Room Temperature
|ELISA Stop Solution|
|Store at 2°C to 8°C|
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.