Honeywell™ North™ Water-Jel Emergency Burn Care
Honeywell North™ Water-Jel Emergency Burn Care products provide quick relief in an emergency. They are ideal for treating injuries to the inner arm, foot instep or other areas where a smaller dressing would be suited.
Supplier: Honeywell™ 049078
Ideal first aid treatment for burns, providing emergency care until victim receives medical attention. Biodegradable, bacteriostatic and water soluble, immediately cools skin, relieves pain, and protects burn against contamination. Easy to store, transport and use—no need for water source or special training.
- Sterile bacteriostatic dressings relieve pain of small burns without adhering to skin
- Individually wrapped in convenient foil packs
- Provides all the benefits of sterile burn dressings while safely allowing access to nasal passages, mouth, and eyes
- 12 × 16 in. (30 × 41cm) mask comes in individual pouch
- Water soluble gel cools for fast pain relief
- Comes in dispenser pack with 25 individually wrapped foil packets, each 0.13 oz. (3.5g)
|Water-Jel Sterile Dressing|
|5 x 15.2 cm (2 x 6 in.)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok