Honeywell™ North™ 5400 Series Full Facepiece Air-Purifying Respirator
Full face 5400 series are one of the lightest respirators on the market and can be used as part of a PAPR or supplied air system. Cartridges and filters sold separately.
Supplier: Honeywell™ 54001
- Face seal and nose cup are made from a thermoplastic elastomer (TPE)
- Soft, pliable, lightweight material resists alcohol, acids and bases
- Anti-scratch polycarbonate wide panoramic lens provides optimal field of vision in all directions
- Oral/nasal cup minimizes lens fogging
- Threaded cartridge connector secures equipment to avoid accidental disconnections
- 5400 respirator is compatible with all North cartridges, filters, and accessories
- Can be adapted to PAPR or CF-SAR; compatible with PA700 Series PAPR and CF2000 Series SAR
NIOSH approved under 42 CFR 84 when used as designed with appropriate cartridges and filters.
|OSHA 29 CFR Part 1920.134|
|Full Facepiece Respirator|
|North™ N-Series line of cartridges, filters, and cartridge/filter combinations|
|NIOSH 42 CFR Part 84|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok