Drierite™ Drying Desiccants, W.A. Hammond
Dries air and gases to lowest residual moisture level. W A Hammond Drierite™ Drying Dessicants dries organic liquids to low ppm levels and is commonly used in desiccators, desiccator cabinets, in-line air and gas dryers.
- All purpose desiccant made of anhydrous calcium sulfate
- Dries air and gases to the lowest residual moisture level attainable with a safe, easy to use desiccant (-100°F dew point)
- Dries organic liquids to low ppm levels
- Commonly used in desiccators, desiccator cabinets, in-line air and gas dryers, glove boxes, sealed chambers
- Useful for water removal from liquid reaction mixtures and multi-component gas streams.
- Neutral, stable, constant in volume, and inert except toward water
- Insoluble in organic solvents
- Absorbs moisture at temperatures up to 66°C
|Mesh Size||Nonindicating; 8 mesh; 25 lb.|
|Chemical Name or Material||Calcium Sulfate|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok