Nomex™ Fire Blanket
The same material used for military flight suits!
Supplier: Sellstrom Manufacturing 97450/EMD
High-temperature-resistance blanket with the highest tear strength.
- Smothers clothing fires and other small fires
- Provides a personal protective barrier against flames, hot gases, and hot chemical splashes
- Nonmelting and acid-resistant
- Dimensions: 60 × 80 in., Weighs 2 lb.
- Made of Nomex (DuPont™ aramid fiber)
- Includes red vinyl pouch with grommets for hanging
|Red Vinyl pouch with grommets|
|Protective barrier against flames, hot gases, chemical splashes, military flight suits|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok