Nitric Acid (TraceMetal™ Grade), Fisher Chemical™
Nitric Acid (TraceMetal™ Grade)
- Ideal for analysis by IC, GF or Flame AA, ICP-OES and ICP-MS.
- Evaluated for 65 metals at < 1 ppb concentrations.
- Manufactured,purified, and packaged in a Class 1000 clean room.
- Packaged in non-breakable polypropylene bottles to maintain product integrity and to eliminate metal leaching from glass bottles.
- Two year shelf life from time of manufacture - available on COA. 45 mm bottle neck size
|Vapor Pressure||0.94 kPa at 20°C|
|Certificate of Analysis||Certificate of Lot Analysis included with each shipment.|
|Percent Purity||67 to 70% (HNO3, w/w)|
|Chemical Name or Material||Nitric Acid|
|Show More Show Less|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok