Nitric Acid 67-70%, Optima™, for Ultra Trace Elemental Analysis, Fisher Chemical™
Nitric Acid, HNO3, CAS Number-7697-37-2, acide nitrique, acidum nitricum, azotic acid, rfna, aqua fortis, nitryl hydroxide, salpetersaeure, nitrous fumes, nital, hydrogen nitrate, 500mL
- Ideal for analysis by ICP-MS and high-resolution ICP-MS.
- Evaluated for 65 metals at low-level ppt concentrations.
- Manufactured, purified, and packaged in a Class 1000 clean room.
- Packaged in specially manufactured and cleaned FEP fluoropolymer bottles to maintain product integrity and to eliminate metal leaching from glass bottles.
- Three year shelf life from time of manufacture - available on COA.
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Additional Information||Trace metal analysis, preparing calibration solutions, sample digestion, and instrument or glassware pre-rinsing/cleaning.|
|Merck Index||15, 6663|
|Vapor Pressure||0.94kPa (20°C)|
|Certificate of Analysis||Certificate of Lot Analysis is included with each bottle.|
|Chemical Name or Material||Nitric Acid|
|Show More Show Less|