Nine-Liter Wet Spirometer
Specially designed to meet the needs of today's physiology teachers.
Supplier: Phipps & Bird 7085301/EMD
This academic-quality wet spirometer combines reliability and accuracy with an increased volume to accommodate students with larger lung capacities.
- Large, easy-to-read scale graduations
- Includes disposable mouthpieces and a one-way plastic valve for sanitary classroom use
- Made of lightweight, yet durable, high-density polyethylene (HDPE) plastic and aluminum
Determine Five Different Respiratory Volumes:
- Tidal Volume (TV)
- Inspiratory Capacity (IC)
- Inspiratory Reserve Volume (IRV)
- Expiratory Reserve Volume (ERV)
- Vital Capacity (VC)
|For measuring the volume of air inspired and expired by the lungs|
|Student wet spirometer|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok