Celestron™ NexStar™ 4SE Computerized Telescope
Ideal for observing and photographing the wonders of space.
Supplier: Celestron™ 11049
StarBright XLT high-transmission coatings come standard on each model along with the StarPointer finderscope to help with alignment and accurately locating objects.
- Internal flip mirror for convenient viewing straight through (with optional diagonal) or at 90° (4 in. model only)
- Quick-release fork arm mount, optical tube and accessory tray for no-tool setup
- Sturdy computerized altazimuth mount
- Internal battery compartment to prevent cord wrap during use
- Ultra-sturdy steel tripod features built-in wedge allowing 4 in. model to be used for astrophotography
- Nearly 40,000-object database with 200 user-definable objects and expanded information on over 200 objects
- SkyAlign allows you to align on any three bright celestial objects, making for a fast and easy alignment process
- Aperture 102mm (4 in.)
|Apparent: 1°, linear: 53 ft.|
|1.37 Arc sec. (Rayleigh), 1.14 arc sec. (Dawes)|
|CD ROM “The Sky” astronomy software, which provides education about the sky and printable sky maps|
|Single Fork Arm Altazimuth|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok