Promotional price valid on web orders only. Your contract pricing may differ. Interested in signing up for a dedicated account number?
Curriculum Mastery™ Flip Charts: Science
Presents comprehensive review of science standards.
Supplier: NewPath Learning 341001
Includes: Activity guide with black-line copy-masters, review questions, vocabulary terms and suggested activities
SDSDocumentsProduct Certifications Promotions
Curriculum Mastery Flip Charts provide a hands-on review of standards-based curriculum skills. Each developed to address the standards for its specific grade.
- 10 double-sided, laminated charts
- Side 1 shows a colorful, graphic overview of the topic; Side 2 serves as a write-on/wipe-off activity chart featuring questions, labeling exercises, vocabulary review and more
- Charts are mounted on sturdy easels for years of use
- Chart Dimensions (L × W): 18 × 12 in. (45.7 × 30.5cm)
Grade 1 (S93939):
- Living and Nonliving Things; Where Do Animals Live?; Life Cycles; Food Chains; My Senses; Human Body; Weather; The Seasons; The Sky; and Land, Water and Air
- All About Plants; All About Animals; Land Habitats; Water Habitats; How Living Things Change and Grow; Mammals and Birds; Reptiles, Amphibians and Fish; The Sun and Earth; Moon, Stars, and Planets; and Fossils and Dinosaurs
- Main Parts of Plants; How Do Plants Grow?; Grouping of Plants; Grouping of Animals; Relationships Among Living Things; Rocks, Minerals and Soil; Changes on Earth; Matter and Its Properties; Work and Machines; and the Solar System
- Cells; Invertebrates; Vertebrates; Animal Growth and Reproduction; Food Chains and Food Webs; Rocks and Minerals; Earth: Inside and Out; Weather and Climate; Force, Motion, and Energy; and Electricity and Magnetism
- The Six Kingdoms of Life; Roots, Stems, and Leaves; Flowers and Seeds; Cycles of Life and Biomes; Landforms, Rocks, and Soil; Earth's Freshwater and Atmosphere; Elements, Mixtures, and Compounds; Acids and Bases; Newton's Laws of Motion; and Sound and Light
- Diversity of Life; Cells: The Basic Unit of Life; Genetics; Introduction to Plants; Introduction to Animals; Ecosystems; Volcanoes; The Sun-Earth-Moon System; Mixtures, Solutions, and Compounds; and Electromagnetism
|Labeling exercises, vocabulary review and more|
|Science skills flip chart|
Provide Content Correction
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok