Promotional price valid on web orders only. Your contract pricing may differ. Interested in signing up for a dedicated account number?
Eisco™ NeuLog™ Panda
The Eisco™ NeuLog™ Panda is a multi-sensor module with 9 built-in sensors. It is ideal for younger scientists and students that wish to seamlessly and easily collect data.
Supplier: Eisco™ PANDA
SDSDocumentsProduct Certifications Promotions
- Sensors built into unit: Ambient Temperature, Light Intensity, Sound, Barometer, Altitude, Humidity, Dew-Point, Acceleration, Magnetic Field
- 4 Color Touch Screen with USB Connectivity and built in battery, system can fully integrate with any NeuLog sensor
- USB connecting cable included, Panda can connect to PC or Mac
- Software is free to download at Neulog
- Temperature (12 bit): -13 to 140 F (can read Celsius or Fahrenheit), Light (16 bit): 1000 to 240,000 lux, Barometer (24 bit): 80 to 110 kPA (Can Read Kpa, atm, Hg, mmHg), Altitude (24 bit): -722 to 2000m, Sounds (12 bit): 40 to 110 dB, Humidity (16 bit): 0 to 100 percent, Dew-Point (12 bit): 114 to 109 Celsius, Acceleration (16 bit): 3 Axis -20 to 20 meters per second squared, Magnetic Field (16 bit): 3 Axis -200 to 200 micro Tesla
|9 built-in sensors; Rechargeable battery (built in); USB cable|
|Rugged Plastic Ergonomic Case|
|Temperature; Magnetic field; G-Acceleration; Dew point; Light; Barometer; Altitude; Sound; Relative humidity|
|Needs USB cable or WIFI module to collect data|
Provide Content Correction
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok