Eisco™ NeuLog™ Oxygen Logger Sensor
Measures levels of free-oxygen in air or dissolved oxygen in water in the classroom or field.
Supplier: Eisco™ NUL205
- Free oxygen in air mode measures changes in oxygen levels during combustion or in reactions that produce oxygen (hydrogen peroxide decomposition)
- Dissolved oxygen mode is useful in the study of photosynthesis
- Duration: 1 second to 31 days
- Range: 0 to 25% (in air); 0 to 100% (dissolved); 0 to 12.5mg/L (dissolved)
- Resolution: 0.1% and 0.1mg/L
- Rate: 100 S/sec.
- Requires connection hardware, sold separately
|Sensor, Dissolved Oxygen|
|0 to 25% (Air), 0 to 100% (dissolved), 0 to 12.5mg/L (dissolved)|
|4 x 8.5 x 2 in. (10.16 x 21.59 x 5.08 cm)|
|For measuring dissolved (liquid) or gaseous (open air) Oxygen levels, to monitor ecological systems, combustion reactions and Oxygen consumption rates for further study, for use in the classroom or in the field|
|0.01% (Air), 0.01% (dissolved), 0.01mg/L (dissolved)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok