Promotional price valid on web orders only. Your contract pricing may differ. Interested in signing up for a dedicated account number?
Eisco™ Neulog Carbon Dioxide (CO2) Logger Sensor
Ideal for collecting CO2 levels in the laboratory or in the field for up to 31 days and transmitting data to either your computer or mobile device for analysis with included Windows, IOS, or Android software.
Supplier: Eisco™ NUL260
This item is not returnable. View return policy
SDSDocumentsProduct Certifications Promotions
- The sensor comes pre-calibrated so you can start experimentation right out of the box.
- Some fields of study include Chemistry, Physiology, Exercise Science, Biochemistry, Biology, Earth Science, Environmental Science, etc.
- Among hundreds of possible experiments that can be performed with the NUL-260 sensor are: Monitoring ecological systems, combustion reactions, CO2 consumption rates, studying photosynthesis, testing chemical solutions, hydrogen peroxide decomposition, and many more.
- Includes rugged plastic ergonomic case, attached CO2 probe, glass bottle for calibration, and instruction guide. Requires either USB-200 Module or WIFI-202 module, available separately.
- Calibration: Factory-calibrated (offsets to standard atmospheric CO2 concentration of 380 ppm in open air). Must be calibrated before every use
|Windows, IOS, Android|
|1 ppm, ADC 14 bit|
|Status Indicator Lights|
|350 to 10000 ppm|
|1 sec. to 31 days|
Provide Content Correction
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok