National Scientific™ BioStor™ Multi-Purpose Specimen Containers
These containers with re-sealable lids can be used to store almost any liquid, powder or solid, making them ideal for laboratory or hospital use.
Supplier: National Scientific™ MPCE T064
Injection molded of polypropylene or linear polyethylene, these containers are virtually indestructible in normal use
- Inert to most lab chemicals including formaldehyde, weak acids, organic solvents and all bases
- Stable, wide-mouth design allows for ease of filling and is less likely to tip over, even when stacked
- Tight-fitting, snap-cap lids keep odors in and minimize chance of leakage
- Contents are visible on contact with translucent plastic walls
- Resistant to boiling and freezing temperatures
|Specimen Container with Snap-on Lid|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok