Drummond Scientific Nanoject III Programmable Nanoliter Injector
User-friendly programmable touchscreen operation, easy positive micropipet attachments, proven hydraulic technology, universal power source, ability to create up to 8 different programs
Supplier: Drummond Scientific 3000207
- The Drummond Programmable Nanoject III Nanoliter Injector offers a number of state-of-the-art features to provide easy setup and operation as well as more accurate injection volumes down to 0.6 nanoliters.
- The Nanoject III does not require any O-rings to secure the micropipet.
- Operational Modes enable the user to program the unit to do single manual injections, as well as multiple injection cycle recipes.
- Program input and execution plus the user's ability to select the injection rate widens the potential range of applications for the Nanoject III.
- The Universal Power Source provides adapter plugs to enable the unit to be used in the US, UK, Europe, and Australia simply by inserting the proper plug.
|100/240 V 50/60 Hz
|Control box & power source, Injector head, Injector head cable, 100 pcs., 3.5 in. glass capillaries, 100 pcs., 7 in. glass capillaries, Backfilling needle, Universal adapter
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok