Thermo Scientific™ NanoDrop™ One Microvolume UV-Vis Spectrophotometer
Maximize your productivity with the Thermo Scientific™ NanoDrop™ One Spectrophotometer to quantify and qualify samples before your next experiment.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ 840274100
Maximize your productivity with the Thermo Scientific™ NanoDrop™ One Spectrophotometer to quantify and qualify samples before your next experiment.Our next generation Thermo Scientific™ NanoDrop™ One microvolume spectrophotometers are pushing the boundaries once again with the Thermo Scientific™ Acclaro™ Sample Intelligence Software that helps you undersatnd the quality of your sample beore you use it in downstream applications, bringing you one step closer to success.
- Full spectrum microvolume UV-Vis spectrophotometer with 190nm-850nm wavelength measurement range
- Sample vol 1.0 - 2.0 µL
- Measurement range 2 - 27500 ng/µL dsDNA
- Column integrity sensor
- Tilting and sliding screen
- 2 yr warranty
Quantify and qualify DNA, RNA, and protein samples with only 1-2µL and have full-spectral data in seconds using the Thermo Scientific™ NanoDrop™ One Microvolume UV-Vis spectrophotometer.
- Prevent costly delays — identify contaminants, obtain corrected concentrations, and enjoy success in your downstream applications
- Collect data fast — Auto-Blank and Auto-Measure modes save time while organizing data
- Save bench space — user-friendly local control with sleek, standalone design means no PC required
- Verify sample quality in seconds — identify sample contaminants and obtain corrected concentration results
- Access information through alerts — receive instant feedback about sample quality with on-demand technical support and guided troubleshooting
- Rely on accurate results — ensure measurement integrity with embedded sensor and digital image analysis
- Ergonomic, standalone design — integrated Android™ tablet eliminates the need for a separate computer and provides modern connectivity for seamless data transfer via Wireless*, Ethernet or USB.
- Auto-Measure and Auto-Blank functions — multi-sample processing can be streamlined with instant measurements that occur when the pedestal arm is down. These functions can be turned ON or OFF with a single tap on the screen.
- Wider dynamic range — no dilutions required for highly concentrated samples (dsDNA at 27,500 ng/µL) with auto-range pathlength technology.
- Integrated Learning Center — an archive of answers with technical support documents and educational animations at your fingertips.
NanoDrop One/Onec Spectrophotometer capabilities:
- Wide spectral range (190-850 nm) for measuring a variety of samples types:
- Peptides (205 nm)
- DNA and RNA (260 nm)
- Purified protein (280 nm)
- Toxicology assays and industrial dyes (490 nm)
- Gold nanoparticles (520 nm)
- Colorimetric protein assays (BCA 562 nm, Bradford 595 nm, Modified Lowry 650 nm, Pierce 660 660 nm)
- Optical Density measurements (600 nm)
- Combining the patented** sample-retention system with cuvette capability accommodates low and high concentrations (2.0 - 27,500 ng/µL dsDNA and 0.06 - 820 mg/mL BSA)
- Pedestal measurements that require only 0.5 - 2µL of your sample and do not require sample dilution, even for highly concentrated samples
- Pre-configured methods for DNA, Protein A280, Microarray, Protein and Labels, Pierce 660, Bradford, BCA, and Lowry
- User-friendly software that includes custom methods and data export capabilities
- Instrument comes with a 2-year warranty for worry-free support
* Wi-Fi model not available in certain countries - consult your local NanoDrop distributor
**Patents US6628382 and US6809826
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
For research use only. Not for diagnostic purposes.
All NanoDrop instruments are approved to CE and UL/CSA.
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|PR-1 pedestal conditioning solution, PV-1 performance verification solution, USB memory device, Microfiber screen wipe, USA Power Cable|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok