Thermo Scientific™ Nalgene™ Transparent Polycarbonate Classic Design Desiccator
Maintain an airtight seal on the Thermo Scientific™ Nalgene™ Transparent Polycarbonate Classic Design Desiccator without the need of vacuum grease.
Supplier: Thermo Scientific™ 53110250
Maintain an airtight seal on the Thermo Scientific™ Nalgene™ Transparent Polycarbonate Classic Design Desiccator without the need of vacuum grease which can act as a possible lab contaminant. Lightweight and nearly unbreakable, the desiccator can be used under full-vacuum and non-vacuum conditions, and is an excellent alternative to glass.
- Wide base provides superior stability
- Similar in dimensions to glass desiccators but more cost-effective
- Includes ports on both cover and base for maximum convenience
- Holds a vacuum of 28″Hg (71.1cm) for 24 hours
- Silicone O-ring ensures an airtight seal
- Removable stopcock can be replaced if needed or removed and the port capped (cap included) if not used
- Do not autoclave or expose to organic solvents or their vapors
- Takes standard 230mm desiccator plate such as Nalgene 5312-0230 (NOT SUPPLIED)
- Accepts 1/4 to 3/8″ I.D. (0.6 to 1cm) vacuum tubing
- Replacement parts available: Stopcock assembly (Cat. No. 715311-0010) and desiccator cover (Cat. No. 715311-0250)
Please recycle the corrugated cartons and LDPE bags in which your Nalgene products are packaged.
|Desiccator PC 250mm (without base plate)|
|Top Loading Vacuum Desiccator|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok