Thermo Scientific™ Nalgene™ Rapid-Flow™ Sterile Disposable Filter Units with PES, CN, SFCA or Nylon Membranes
Increase filtration efficiency. PES membranes and exclusive Rapid-Flow design provide fast flow rates and high throughput while defending against cell culture contamination.
Supplier: Thermo Scientific™ 4500080
Increase filtration efficiency. Thermo Scientific™ Nalgene™ Rapid-Flow™ Disposable Filter Units feature the exclusive Rapid-Flow support column design, providing fast flow rates and high throughput. The last line of defense against cell culture contamination—Nalgene Rapid Flow Filter Units and Bottle Tops are the best choice for the filtration of cell culture media, serum, additives and buffers. Some products on this page are ACT Labeled by My Green Lab to enable data-based sustainable product purchasing decisions (see "Full Specifications" in the product table for item participation).
- Available in PES, CN, SFCA and Nylon membranes. Devices are color coded according to membrane.
- Devices feature the fastest flow rate and lowest clogging of comparable alternatives
- 0.1um PES available for mycoplasma protection
- 0.2um PES devices are stem cell and mouse embryonic assay (MEA) tested
- Non-pyrogenic and endotoxin free - Rapid-Flow filter units meet the most rigorous testing standards for any vacuum filtration unit.
- Available with Fit for Purpose Sterile documentation
- Some products on this page are ACT Labeled by My Green Lab to enable data-based sustainable product purchasing decisions (see "Full Specifications" in the product table for item participation)
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok