Thermo Scientific™ Nalgene™ Narrow-Mouth Right-to-Know LDPE Wash BottlesCatalog Number 0340911J
Meet NFPA and ICS labeling standards for chemical containers with Thermo Scientific™ Nalgene™ Narrow-Mouth Right-to-Know LDPE Wash Bottles, which use standard, instantly recognizable colors and GHS symbols. These low-density polyethylene bottles are flexible and easy to squeeze for ergonomic dispensing. Made from high quality laboratory grade plastic materials for dependably low leachables and extractables.
- Polypropylene or high-density polyethylene closure; polypropylene copolymer fill tube
- Self-venting, but contents stay in bottle with no risk of leakage
- Chemical name, International Chemical Society (ICS) chemical formula and Chemical Abstract Service (CAS) number printed on bottle for easy identification
- Color bar that corresponds to colored closure to prevent cross-contamination
- Designed to dispense through the top with a closure and stem molded in one piece for uniform leakproof† service
- Tip that can be cut back to increase flow
- Tight fit of draw tube and closure that prevents separation when squeezing bottle
Available in packs of the same 16 or 32 oz. (500 or 1000mL) bottle, or in a five-bottle (16 oz./500mL only) assortment pack consisting of one each acetone, ethyl alcohol, isopropanol, methanol and distilled water.
|Through the Closure Dispensing
|Safety Wash Bottle
|32 oz., 1000 mL
|RTK Wash Bottle
|No. per Case
|No. per Pack
|Meet requirements of OSHA Hazard Communication Regulation [29 CFR 1910.1200(f)(4)].
|Show More Show Less
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok