Thermo Scientific™ Nalgene™ General Long-Term Storage Cryogenic Tubes
Enhance aseptic techniques with these externally threaded general long-term storage cryogenic tubes, ideal for research and general lab storage.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ 50001012
Enhance aseptic techniques with externally threaded Thermo Scientific™ Nalgene™ General Long-Term Storage Cryogenic Tubes. These storage tubes are ideally suited for research and general laboratory storage of high-value and genomic materials down to vapor phase liquid nitrogen temperatures.
- Large writing areas accommodate more written sample information and graduations for easy visual volume assessment
- Noncytotoxic raw materials for added sample security and tubes certified free of Dnase and RNase for genomic applications
- External threading enhances aseptic technique
- Certified SAL of 10-6 for the highest sterility assurance available
- Suitable for storage from general cold storage refrigeration (+4°C) down to the vapor phase of liquid nitrogen
- System 100 tubes offer a more dense storage option (10x10) to save precious storage space
- Self-standing tubes for ease of use on the benchtop
- Blank, nonsterile and uncapped tubes available in bulk for less demanding applications
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Tube, Sterile, 1.0 mL|
|Cryogenic Screw Top|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok