IKA™ MultiDrive Control
Regardless of whether samples are hard, soft or fibrous – the MultiDrive crusher can perform a wide range of crushing tasks involving coarse and fine crushing, thanks to the variety of vessels available.
Supplier: IKA™ 25002644
MultiDrive control mixes, grinds and is also fitted with a dispersion vessel and a disposable tube. There is a USB interface available for easy actuation and documentation respectively.
- High performance
- Excellent crushing performance is guaranteed by a combination of variable rotational speeds, ranging from 3000 rpm to 20,000 rpm, and a 1000 Watt output.
- Interval operation
- The option of interval programming is simple to activate at the press of a button. Interval operation is an asset during the coarse crushing of hard samples or for extra thorough blending.
- Integrated cooling
- A cooling system is integrated in the milling cup, which allows indirect heat dissipation. Thus, coolant and sample remain separate.
- A clear TFT-display guarantees user-friendly operation.
- Temperature measurement
- MultiDrive control offers temperature measurement and vessel recognition using RFID. A temperature limit can be set for temperature-sensitive materials, or for specific planned reactions to protect against overheating.
- Weighing function
- The weighing function is also integrated into the user-friendly workflow of the IKA MultiDrive control.
- Weighing is performed before crushing using the same mixing cup, so that no transfer of contents is required.
- Variety of vessels (accessory)
- MultiDrive provides the right vessel for each grinding task.
- Vessels are not included in the scope of delivery.
|250 x 300 x 350 mm (9.8 x 11.8 x 13.8 in.)
|3000 to 20,000 rpm
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok