- Rotation speed: 5 to 100 rpm for long wave motion
- Reciprocal rotation: 0°to 360° turning angle for long and medium way motion
- Vibration: 0° to 5° turning angle, programmable in bursts of 0 to 5 seconds, for short wave motion
- Fits neatly into small workspaces
- Operating temperature range of 5 to 40°C allows for use in refrigerators or non-CO2 incubators
- Continuous or timed operation with automatic switch-off
- Display will show last used settings, even after power has been turned off.
- Continue to run by last set speed and the remaining time when the power recovered.
- Audible and visual alarm: In timed mode, when the time reaches zero, alarm will sound 5 times, then the time window shows“End“ and flickers all the time. Alarm can be stopped by touch any key.
Warranty and Services
|23 mm (0.9 in.)|
|0 to 360°|
|5 to 100 rpm|
|5°C to 40°C|
|Immune precipitations, Affinity matrix , Trypsinisation, Gel straining and distaining, Antibody staining, Washes, Hybridizations, Southern blots, Western blots|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok