MSA™ PremAire™ Cadet Escape Respirators
Streamlined design with a first-stage regulator and cylinder within one assembly
Supplier: MSA™ 10087895
- Low-profile escape cylinder can be worn on either hip for user comfort
- Small size is less likely to snag when working in tight spaces
- Two attachments for keeping cylinder secure on belt
- Shoulder support strap incorporates hose keeper; regulator hose stays in place close to body
- Bracket/holder of second stage pressure regulator
- Nylon strap harness/carrier
NIOSH approved as open-circuit, pressure-demand escape SCBA, open-circuit, pressure-demand escape SCBA and Type C supplied-air respirator
NIOSH approved as open circuit; pressure-demand escape SCBA; open-circuit, pressure-demand escape SCBA; and Type C supplied-air respirator.
|Welding, chemical/petrochemical, hazardous materials, confined space entry, firefighting operation|
|Cadet Escape Respirator|
|5 min. aluminum 2216psi cylinder, nylon strap harness/carrier, first stage regulator and cylinder valve|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok