MP Biomedicals™ Mycoplasma Removal Agent (MRA)
Mycoplasma Removal Agent (MRA) is a derivative of the quinoline family of antibiotics and eliminates mycoplasma contamination in cell cultures by inhibiting mycoplasma DNA gyrase.
Supplier: MP Biomedicals™ 093050044
- Derivative of the quinoline family of antibiotics and eliminates mycoplasma infection by inhibiting mycoplasma DNA gyrase
- Supplied as a ready-to-use solution
- Cited by the European Collection of Animal Cell Cultures (Porton Down, U.K.) as being superior to all other current products for the eradication of mycoplasma
- Cell toxicity is low following treatment at the recommended concentration of 0.5 µg/mL
- Eliminates multiple mycoplasma species within one week using the lowest dosage
- Prevents recontamination of the culture at 0.1 µg/mL
- Maintains cell viability
- Compatible with most mammalian cell lines
- Sterility and low cytotoxicity
|Store at Room Temperature (15 to 30°C). Protect from light.|
|Clear, Light Yellow Liquid|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok