Invitrogen™ CellROX™ Green Reagent, for oxidative stress detection
Novel fluorogenic probe for measuring oxidative stress in live cells
Supplier: Invitrogen™ C10444
Includes: Five single-use vials with enough total reagent for five 96-well plates or 100 coverslips
Cell-permeant dye is weakly fluorescent while in reduced state and exhibits bright green photostable fluorescence upon oxidation by reactive oxygen species (ROS) and subsequent binding to DNA, with absorption/emission maxima of ∽485/520 nm. This reagent can be formaldehyde-fixed and its signal survives detergent treatment, which makes it multiplexable with other compatible dyes and antibodies.CellROXGreen Reagent is compatible with various platforms, such as traditional fluorescence microscopy, high content screening (HCS), flow cytometery, and microplate-based fluorimetry or high throughput screening (HTS) as well as benchtop instruments such as FLoid™, Tali™, and Attune™ instruments.
- Compatible with other live cell dyes, antibodies, and in cells expressing RFP
- Provided as stable, ready-to-use DMSO solution with simple no-wash protocol compatible with standard workflows in fluorescence microscopy
- Oxidative stress results from an imbalance between production of ROS and ability of cells to scavenge them
- ROS play important role in the progression of several diseases, including inflammation, atherosclerosis, aging, and age-related degenerative disorders
- Form: Frozen
- Excitation Class: Visible
Cell Analysis, Cell Viability, Proliferation and Function, Cellular Imaging, Flow Cytometry, Flow Cytometry Viability and Cytotoxicity Assays, Flow Cytometry of Cellular Processes, High-Content Screening (HCS), Immunofluorescence (IF), Immunofluorescence Staining and Detection, Nitro-Oxidative Stress, Reactive Oxygen Species
Shipping Condition: Wet Ice
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.