Moldex™ 1500 Series N95 Healthcare Particulate Respirators and Surgical Masks
N95 healthcare and surgical mask feature ASTM Level 3 protection (BFE >99.9%) and are ideal for use in healthcare settings and hospitals.
Supplier: Moldex™ 1510
- Molded nose bridge with soft foam nose cushion provides easy, comfortable, dependable fit
- Dura-Mesh™ shell prevents filter media contact by contaminated gloves or hands; resists collapsing, even in heat and humidity
- Nonlatex straps don't irritate or require prestretching
- Highest ASTM™ level of fluid resistance on the market (160mmHg)
- Bacterial filter efficiency >99.9%
- Softspun™ inner lining is soft to the touch
- Available in four color-coded sizes
- ASTM Level 3
20 respirators per pack.
|N - Not Resistant to Oil|
|Healthcare Particulate Respirator and Surgical Mask|
|Molded Nose Bridge|
|Fluid 160 mmHg|
|Dual Elastic Straps|
|ANSI/ISEA 110-2009, Section 7.11.1|
|NIOSH 42 CFR 84, N95|
|20/Box; 8 Boxes/Cs.|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok