Advantech Model L3P Sonic Sifter Separators
Designed for quality control and R&D laboratories due to low noise, easy operation, and small footprint
Supplier: Advantech L3P
High-speed sifting method combines two motions for maximum separation effectiveness and minimum particle attrition. Vertical, oscillating column of air moves powdered, granular or pelletized material through sieves, while mechanical pulsing action breaks down particle clusters.
- Convenient front-mounted controls
- Automatically replicates cycle time and sifting method Adjustable cycle time input power
- Easy to load and unload
- Uses 3 in. diameter (75mm) sieves with clear acrylic frames (not included)
- Accept six standard or three double-height sieves
- Sturdy steel housing
- Transparent door for observing sifting process
- Three non-skid rubber feet
Dimensions: 12L × 10W × 23 in. H (31 × 25 × 59cm)
|120 V, 60 Hz|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok