HF Scientific™ MicroTPW Portable White Light Turbidimeter
Essential tool for monitoring turbidity on the go
Supplier: HF Scientific™ 19856
Includes: Turbidimeter comes with: Shock-resistant, high-density polyethylene carrying case, one set of calibration standards (0.02, 10, 100, 1000 NTU), index rings, batteries, operator's manual, and measuring cuvets with light-shield caps
Requires : Set of four “AAA” alkaline batteries.
- Autorange from 0 to 1100 NTU with accuracy of ±2% of reading or ±0.01 NTU
- Water-resistant, ABS-injection molded housing maintains laboratory performance in field operations
- Other field-friendly features include push-button calibration, four-digit (seven-segment) LCD display, and long life—performs over 1000 tests on a single set of four “AAA” alkaline batteries
- Response time: 14 seconds
- Maximum sample size: 10mL
- Resolution varies with turbidity range: 0.01 NTU for 0–99 NTU range, 0.1NTU for 100–999.9 NTU range, and 1 NTU for 1000–1100 NTU range
- Light source: tungsten
Meter dimensions: 6.5L × 2.75W × 1.75 in. H (16.5 × 7.0 × 4.4cm). Case dimensions: 8.5L × 10W × 2.5 in. H (22 × 25 × 6.3cm).
CE marked, NEMA 4X certified.
Conforms to IP67 standards and US EPA Method 180.1
|3 sample cuvets with light-shield caps|
|32°F to 122°F|
|0°C to 50°C|
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok