MicroGuard MP™ Microporous Coveralls with Attached Hood
These Microporous Coveralls are as comfortable as they are safe. State-of-the-art lamination technology allows for maximum breathability. A soft non-woven fabric combined with a microporous film allows moisture vapor to escape, so heat and moisture are not trapped near the body. An attached hood, along with elastic wrists and ankles, provide protection of the neck and shoulders and a secure fastening in high-movement areas where skin exposure can happen. This coverall offers base-level protection against light liquid splashes and nonhazardous particulates providing the optimal balance of comfort, durability, and protection.
- Roomy, seamless shoulder area resists tears and provides more protection in key exposure areas
- A wider, gusseted crotch gives the wearer more room to move in all directions without ripping fabric
- Elastic back stretches with user for more comfort and better tear resistance
- Elastic wrists and ankles offer a secure fit to help prevent skin exposure
- Environmentally friendly - can be recycled after use
- Attached hood provides additional protection of the neck and shoulders
|Closure Type||Zipper with storm flap|
|No. of Pockets||None|
|Show More Show Less|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok