Promotional price valid on web orders only. Your contract pricing may differ. Interested in signing up for a dedicated account number?
MicroGuard MP™ Microporous Coveralls with Attached Hood
Click to view available options
These Microporous Coveralls are as comfortable as they are safe. State-of-the-art lamination technology allows for maximum breathability. A soft non-woven fabric combined with a microporous film allows moisture vapor to escape, so heat and moisture are not trapped near the body. An attached hood, along with elastic wrists and ankles, provide protection of the neck and shoulders and a secure fastening in high-movement areas where skin exposure can happen. This coverall offers base-level protection against light liquid splashes and nonhazardous particulates providing the optimal balance of comfort, durability, and protection.
- Roomy, seamless shoulder area resists tears and provides more protection in key exposure areas
- A wider, gusseted crotch gives the wearer more room to move in all directions without ripping fabric
- Elastic back stretches with user for more comfort and better tear resistance
- Elastic wrists and ankles offer a secure fit to help prevent skin exposure
- Environmentally friendly - can be recycled after use
- Attached hood provides additional protection of the neck and shoulders
|Closure Type||Zipper with storm flap|
|No. of Pockets||None|
|Show More Show Less|