International Enviroguard™ MicroGuard CE™ Clean Processed Microporous Coveralls
Clean Processed Microporous Coveralls are disposable, individually packaged, and feature tunnelized elastic wrists and ankles.
Supplier: International Enviroguard™ CE8013CIXL
DescriptionThese clean processed coveralls offer the perfect balance of safety and comfort. Microporous fabric keeps dust and liquids out while allowing air to flow freely, so you stay cool as you put in a hard day's work. These coveralls are ideal for non-hazardous work environments where you need reliable liquid and particulate protection. Coveralls are designed with tunnelized elastic to offer a more secure closure, stronger seams, and the elimination of raw edges that may generate unwanted particulates. Each coverall is individually packaged to help prevent cross-contamination.
- Roomy, seamless shoulder area resists tears and provides more protection in key exposure area.
- Wider, gusseted crotch gives wearer more room to move in all directions without ripping fabric.
- Elastic back stretches with user for more comfort and better tear resistance.
- Secure elastic wrists and ankles help keep contaminants out.
- Environmentally friendly - can be recycled after use.
|Clean Processed Coveralls|
|Abrasion, Caustics, Liquid, Particle, Water|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok