Fisherbrand™ Micro Adson Tissue Forceps 1X2 Teeth German Steel
Micro-Adson tissue forceps are for holding and manipulating delicate tissues.
Micro-Adson forceps are for holding and manipulating delicate tissues. These forceps have a wide, flat thumb grasp area that is commonly serrated. The jaws are short and the tips are extremely narrow.
- Stainless steel construction
- Straight, extra-fine (Micro) tip
- Tissue forceps - 1x2 teeth
- Delicate-Very easy to press together to avoid nerve pain
- Can be sterilized by ETO/Gamma/Autoclavable methods
ISO 9001-02, GMP, cGMP
|1 x 2|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok