METTLER TOLEDO™ Refracto™ 30PX Portable Refractometer
The handheld digital refractometer returns accurate and precise results within seconds, displayed in the units of measurement needed. Designed for measurements in laboratory and production environments.
Manufacturer: METTLER TOLEDO™ 51324650
- Compact and easy to use
- Glass prism: the glass prism of the measurement cell is held by a stainless steel ring, measures dark samples correctly
- Temperature compensation: determines the temperature and then corrects the refractive index to a standard temperature of 20°C or any other temperature the user defines
- Plain language interface: shows results and settings in plain language
- Ease-of-use: makes operation easy and efficient, results are displayed on backlit LCD display
- Comprehensive result storage: stores up to 1100 results including sample identification, measurement unit, temperature compensation coefficient, date and time
- Transfer the data whenever you want: transfer data to PC or printer using IR interface. For this purpose infrared/RS-232 converter (51325006) is required
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|1.32 to 1.50|
|λ = 589.3 nm|
|5°C to 35°C|
|10°C to 40°C|
|2 x LR3, 1.5 V, type AAA with approximately 60 hours battery life|
|0 to 85 Brix|
|With pure water|
|Compact and easy to use, ideal for measurements in laboratory and production environments|
|185 x 55 x 60 mm|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok