Mettler Toledo™ Standard ME-T Analytical Balances
The METTLER TOLEDO ME-T balances are the ideal choice for routine weighing operations. The proven Electromagnetic Force compensation (EMFC) weighing cell delivers consistently reliable results and the die-cast aluminum base protects against rough handling, providing enhanced durability.
Supplier: Mettler Toledo™ 30216593
- The color touchscreen with clear icons and intuitive guidance enables users to operate the ME-T balances efficiently
- To provide flexibility, these balances come with the option of Internal or External calibration
- Large 4.5 in. color TFT display
- Passcode protection
- Built-in overload protection
- Built-in RS232, USB device, USB host
- Eight embedded applications including statistics and formulation
- Supports underfloor weighing
|ME104T/A, NTEP Approved|
|4.5 in. Color TFT Touchscreen|
|Yes - Class I|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok