Metro™ Super Adjustable™ Super Erecta™ Wire Shelf - Stainless Steel Finish
Design your storage to suit your lab's needs. Metro Super Adjustable Super Erecta™ Wire Shelf in stainless steel has a unique open-wire design permitting free circulation of air and minimizes dust accumulation.
Supplier: Metro™ A1448NS
- Shelves adjust in 1 in. increments with patented shelf release corners
- Shelf releases and wedges offer improved rigidity
- Assembles quickly without tools
- Assembled units are nonconductive
- Maximum corrosion resistance
- Nonporous surface is easily cleaned
- Combine with Super Erecta Stationary or Mobile posts and accessories to create custom configurations for storage and transportation
- Patented corner release system allows for easy height adjustment
- Custom position your shelves for maximum storage density
- One-year warranty
- Shelves up to 48 in. wide; 800 lbs per shelf capacity (evenly distributed)
- Shelves wider than 48 in.; 600 lbs per shelf (evenly distributed)
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
Warranty and Services
|48 x 14 in. (122 x 35.5 cm)|
|Four non conductive sleeve/wedges|
|Metro™ Super Erecta™ adjustable shelving system|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok