Metro™ MetroMax i™ Solid Polymer Shelf
Customize your lab as you see fit. As part of the MetroMax i system, MetroMax i Solid Polymer Shelves allow you to create your own made-to-order shelving system.
Supplier: Metro™ MX2448G
System consists of reinforced polymer shelves with frames and connectors to connect to MetroMax shelf posts. Add casters to create a mobile storage unit.
- Shelf mats made of reinforced polymers
- Choose from solid or open grid
- Solid mats have retaining lip to contain spills
- Open Grid mats promote airflow
- Microban™ treatment protects against bacteria, mold, mildew, and fungi that cause odors, stains, and product degradation
- Connect in minutes to posts (not included) without special tools
- Shelf position can be adjusted along height of posts every 1.27cm (1 in.)
- Exceptional strength: up to 122cm (48 in.) long shelf holds 375kg (800 lb.); over 152cm long (48 in.), 275kg (600 lb.) (evenly distributed)
- Equally suited for dry storage or damp, humid conditions: lifetime warranty against rust and corrosion
MetroMax shelves are not recommended for use below -29°C
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
Warranty and Services
Lifetime warranty against rust and corrosion
|48 x 24 in. (122 x 61 cm)|
|Mat, frame, four wedge lock connectors|
|Shelf with Grid Mat|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok