Streck™ MDx-Chex™ for BCID2
MDx-Chex™ is a quality control for verifying the performance of the BIOFIRE™ Blood Culture Identification 2 (BCID2) Panel for sepsis, evaluating the entire analytical process of the assay including cell lysis, DNA extraction, purification and removal of PCR inhibitors, as well as qPCR amplification, detection and analysis.
Supplier: Streck™ 250065
Comprised of inactivated microorganisms in a matrix of blood cells and culture media components to simulate a patient sample. Comprehensive, full-process control containing 43 bacterial, yeast and antimicrobial resistance gene targets. This is a patient-like molecular diagnostics control.
- Two BIOFIRE™ BCID2 pouches needed for complete coverage of all 43 targets, which are contained in two vials
- Allows for direct use on the BIOFIRE™ FilmArray Torch and 2.0 platforms
- Challenges and verifies entire analytical process of the BIOFIRE™ BCID2 Panel assay
- Saves use of expensive BIOFIRE™ BCID2 Panel pouches by using 2 pouches instead of 6, as needed with some competitor controls
- Provides complete target coverage and is easy to use
- Pipette like a patient sample from a blood culture bottle
- No pooling of individual microorganisms needed
- Reduces preanalytical variables, pipetting errors, and cross-contamination
|2 BIOFIRE™ BCID2 Pouches|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok