Thermo Scientific™ MaxQ™ 2508 Dual-Action Orbital Reciprocating Shaker, 120V 50/60Hz
Facilitate repeatable results with this shaker, ideal for growing bacteria, dissolution studies and staining of electrophoresis gels and chemical extractions.
Supplier: Thermo Scientific™ SHKA2508
Facilitate repeatable results with Thermo Scientific™ MaxQ™ 2508 Dual-Action Orbital Reciprocating Shakers, ideal for growing bacteria, dissolution studies and staining of electrophoresis gels and chemical extractions. An added reciprocating function, analog operating system and choice of three platforms make this an affordable shaker with increased capacity for a wide range of applications. Maximize your orbital reciprocating shaking capacity by choosing your platform with pre-installed clamps.Features:
- Variable speed control allows gentle to vigorous agitation
- Built-in timer facilitates repeatable results
- Control lever changes the motion while the shaker is stationary or in operation.
- Shaking motion: back-and-forth, with fixed stroke angle of 0.4″ (1.2cm) for shaking of separatory funnels, or fixed circular motion of 0.4″ (1.2cm) for growing bacteria and yeast
- Can be used in incubators, warm rooms, environmental chambers and refrigerators
- Operates in temperature ranges of 4° to 40°C and humidity conditions of 20 to 80% noncondensing
- Timed (1 to 60 min.) or continuous
- Metal locking tab on speed control knob prevents increased or decreased speed if the knob is bumped
- Universal Platform (without clamps), or
- Dedicated Platform (with pre-installed clamps) Clamps
|0.95 cm (0.375 in.)|
|40 to 400 rpm, ±10 rpm|
|17.4 x 13.5 x 7 in. (44.2 x 34.3 x 17.8 cm)|
|120 V, 50/60 Hz|
|0°C to 40°C|
|20 to 80%|
|1 to 60 min., Continuous|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok