Fisherbrand™ MaxiThermal Software
For USB Data Loggers
MaxiThermal Software allows users to view up to 8 multiple traces at one time, enables the transfer of recorded information in dataloggers to a computer, and to view, print and generate a report of the measurement data. For USB data loggers.
- Graphic representations are a simple X – Y plot of time versus temperature with unlimited zoom, view temperature data points on the graph, view total elapsed time, or the exact time when it was recorded
- Graph and all data points (date, time and temperature) can be printed, as well as the ability to add a user note to the file for including information pertinent to that particular plot
- Aability to view numeric data in a screen window and Data can be Exported as a CSV file for use in other software
- Summary Information report showing the specific logger information, the Start and Stop Time, Duration of Recording, Measurement Interval, Highest, Lowest, Median and Average Temperatures as well as the High and Low Alarm information
- Data from the logger is easily downloaded to your PC via a standard USB 1.1 interface
- Compatible with Windows 98. NT, 2000, ME, XP, Vista, and Windows 7 and 8
|Viewing and transferring recorded data from loggers to computer|
|Fisherbrand Traceable Datalogging Logger-Trac Thermometers|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok