BD™ MAX™ Enteric Viral Panel
BD™ MAX™ Enteric Viral Panel designed to detect the viral cause of infectious diarrhea symptoms.
Supplier: BD™ 443985
- Completes the suite of enteric panels that are available in the BD™ MAX™ System
- Capable of running FDA cleared and open-system assays
- Targeted panel approach ideal for syndromic testing
- Detects norovirus, rotavirus, adenovirus, human astrovirus, and sapovirus
- Results are provided in approximately 3 hours
- Allows clinicians to more quickly understand the cause of a patient’s illness
|2°C to 25°C|
|Unpreserved Soft to Diarrheal Stool or Cary-Blair Preserved Stool|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok