Promotional price valid on web orders only. Your contract pricing may differ. Interested in signing up for a dedicated account number?
Corning™ Matribot™ Bioprinter with Starter Package
The Matribot™ Bioprinter features a temperature-controlled printhead and insulated nozzles, allowing the user to dispense and print with temperature-sensitive hydrogels without cold blocks, ice buckets, or cold room. Package includes supplies to get started.
Supplier: Corning™ 6150
SDSDocumentsProduct Certifications Promotions
- Dispense and print with temperature-sensitive hydrogels without cold blocks, ice buckets, or cold room, as well as hydrogels that require ambient temperature
- Uses a syringe-based extrusion platform with a temperature-controlled printhead, insulated nozzles
- Printbed capable of heating
- LED UV system for curing
- Compact, easy-to-clean design
- Calibrate automatically or manually
- Software accepts STL, OBJ, or AMF files and supports both Windows™ (XP 32 bit/7+) or macOS X (10.6 64-bit/ 10.7+) operating systems
- Includes user-friendly Corning™ DNA Studio software
|USB and SD Card|
|24 V Power Supply (1); EU V-lock Power Cord, 2 m (1); US V-lock Power Cord, 2 m (1); USB Cable A Male to B Male 1.8 m (1); 32 GB SD Card (1); Standard Nozzle Thermal Insulator (1), 384-well Microplate Nozzle Thermal Insulator (1); Surface Probe (1); Toolkit for Preventative Maintenance (1); 2.7 mL Syringes with Corning™ Start Sacrificial Ink (10); Sterile 3 mL Syringes (5); High Precision Conical Bioprinting Nozzles, 22 G, non-sterile (50); High Precision Conical Bioprinting Nozzles, 25 G, non-sterile (50); High Precision Conical Bioprinting Nozzles, 27 G, non-sterile (50); Petri Dish (1)|
|15°C to 30°C|
|3 in. LCD|
|Printing Temperature-sensitive Hydrogels|
|59°F to 86°F|
Provide Content Correction
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok