Thermo Scientific™ MabCaptureC™ High Capacity Protein A Resin
A high-performance chromatography resin for capturing mAbs and recombinant Fc-tagged fusion proteins. Resin provides high specific binding capacity and enhanced alkaline stability characteristics under clean-in-place conditions (CIP).
Supplier: Thermo Scientific™ A53031
- Ligand, which is produced in yeast, is immobilized on a rigid and uniformly sized agarose bead with an average particle size of 75 μm; the uniformity of the particle size, in turn, delivers superior performance characteristics over traditional resins
- Suitable for the purification of monoclonal antibodies as well as purification of a subpopulation of scFv’s and Fab fragments that contain a VH3 domain
- High binding capacity of 60 mg hIgG/mL at 5 min. residence (80 mg/mL at 0 min. residence)
- Alkaline stability − Engineered to withstand common CIP procedures with 0.2 M NaOH, enabling efficient cleaning of the chromatography resin and improved product quality
- Versatility − Clean antibody or Fc-fusion protein preparations from cell culture supernatant, serum, or ascites
- Stability − High-affinity Protein A is securely immobilized to high purity agarose to prevent leaching of ligand, target antibody, or base support
- Animal component-free raw materials
- Store at 4°C upon receipt
|10 mL of resin provided as a 50% slurry, Upon receipt store at 4°C|
|Cross linked Agarose|
|60 mg hIgG/mL @ 5 min residence (80 mg/mL @ 10 min residence)|
|High Capacity Protein A Resin, Alkaline Stable|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.