Motic™ Swift Line M17 Advanced Compound Microscope with Tablet
Representing the latest in educational technology, this microscope features infinity corrected optics, ideal for college laboratories and medical applications.
Supplier: Motic™ Swift Line M17TBTI1P
The M17 compound microscope series features infinity corrected plan optics, ideal for college laboratories, veterinary and medical applications. Supplied with trinocular head, WiFi camera with bracket, and 8' tablet, this research level microscope also incorporates 3W LED illumination and wide field 20mm eyepieces for a very crisp image.
- Capable of sharing images using its advanced WiFi system, this Android-based tablet includes live image viewing app, MotiConnect.
- The BTI Series feature high-speed, full resolution imaging technology built into one of our most popular microscopes.
- Use it as a conventional microscope or share live images with your class using WiFi tablets and wireless laptops.
- Connect up to five devices.
- Widefield 10 x 20 mm eyepieces.
- Trinocular viewing head with 30 degree inclined eyepieces, with diopter and interpupillary adjustment 54 mm to 76 mm.
- Infinity corrected 4x (0.10 N.A.), 10x (0.25 N.A.), 40xR (0.65 N.A.) and 100xR oil immersion (1.25 N.A.) objectives (Only the 100xR objective is oil immersion).
- All lenses are parfocalled, parcentered and color-coded.
- Quad objective turret is ball-bearing mounted for smooth, precise positioning of objectives.
- Mounted in reverse position to facilitate ease in changing slides.
- 3 W LED
- On/off rocker switch
- 110V - 220 V external switching power supply, unit shipped with American plug.
- Coaxial coarse and fine focusing controls, coarse has tension adjustment, fine is graduated.
- Large 5-3/4 in. x 5-1/2 in. (142 mm x 140 mm) stage; built-in, low profile, ball-bearing mounted mechanical specimen holder with low-position coaxial controls.
- 1.25 N.A. Abbe condenser has rack & pinion focusing and iris diaphragm.
- Base dimensions: 10-1/4 in. x 6-3/4 in. (261 mm x 172 mm)
- Height: 22 in. (559 mm). Net wt. 30.9 lbs (14.0 kgs)
- Head and frame in molded styrofoam container with vinyl dustcover.
- Tablet shipped in same box with microscope.
- Individual: Ship wt. 22.7 kgs (50 lbs), Dimensions 61 x 48 x 38 cm (24 x 19 x 15 in.)
- Master carton pack 1 each: Ship wt. 22.7 kgs (50 lbs), Dimensions 61 x 48 x 38 cm (24 x 19 x 15 in.)
|Widefield 10x, 20 mm|
|4x, 10x, 40x, and 100xR|
|10-1/4 in. x 6-3/4 in. x 22 in.|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok