- Product Overview:
- Lysing Matrix E, 96-Well Rack comes with 1.2 mL cluster-strip tube and cap assemblies.
- Each tube is pre-filled with 1.4 ceramic spheres, 0.1 mm silica spheres, and 1 (one) 4 mm glass bead.
- Will not bind nucleic acids.
- Applications: Lysing Matrix E can also be effective in lysing mixed samples, such as microbe infected tissue, and can be used in RNA extraction from tumors and other difficult tissues.
- Sample Type: Feces, Soil, Wastewater, Environmental Water, Sludge, Tumor
- Sample Volume: ≤80 mg per prep
|1.4 mm Ceramic Spheres, 0.1 mm Silica Spheres, 4 mm Glass Beads|
|Soil, Environmental, Feces|
Unless specified otherwise, MP Biomedical's products are for research or further manufacturing use only, not for direct human use.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok