Eisco™ Lung Function Demonstration Model
Lung Function Demonstration Model provides a firsthand view of how the lungs work, and how other structures play into the function of the lungs.
Supplier: Eisco™ LNGDEMO
- A simple, yet effective apparatus that provides a firsthand view of how the lungs work
- Consists of two sacs to represent the lungs, a rubber membrane which serves as the diaphragm, and a clear plastic enclosure acting as the chest cavity
- Pull onto the bottom rubber section to simulate the diaphragm relaxing and contracting
- Depicts how the lungs are emptied and filled with air with each breath
- Simplicity of model allows demonstration to multi ages
- Elementary school students will enjoy the visualization of breath
- Utilize in a university setting to teach more advanced functions and systems
- Made of high quality rubber and plastic
- Designed for a wide variety of uses
|Studying Lung Function and Structure|
|Elementary to University|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok