Promotional price valid on web orders only. Your contract pricing may differ. Interested in signing up for a dedicated account number?
STERIS™ LpH™ III se Phenolic Disinfectant
This Phenolic Disinfectant is the latest generation of low pH disinfectant and is specifically formulated for the routine disinfection of hard, non-porous surfaces.
Supplier: STERIS™ 647008
SDSDocumentsProduct Certifications Promotions
- A liquid concentrate specifically formulated for the disinfection of hard, non-porous surfaces
- Use-dilution of rate of 0.8% v/v (1:128), solution can be applied manually or sprayed
- Phenolic active ingredients provide broad spectrum antimicrobial efficacy against common bacteria and fungi
- Can be used alone or in rotation with the Vesphene™ III Disinfectants
- Ideal for use in a contamination control rotation, formulation includes surfactants for surface cleaning while disinfecting
- Products include an extensive documentation package to meet validation objectives
- Supported by the STERIS Technical Services team for individualized application and validation assistance
- Each lot documented by Certificate of Analysis
|0.8% v/v (1:128)|
|Disinfecting Hard, Non-Porous Surfaces|
Provide Content Correction
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok