Promotional price valid on web orders only. Your contract pricing may differ. Interested in signing up for a dedicated account number?
Labconco™ Lower Test Tube Spindle Rack
For use with SteamScrubber™, FlaskScrubber™, and FlaskScrubber™ Vantage™ Series Laboratory Glassware Washers. Labconco™ Labconco Lower Test Tube Spindle Rack designed for test tubes, vials, and similar glassware.
Supplier: Labconco™ 4546000/EMD
SDSDocumentsProduct Certifications Promotions
- Hold test tubes, vials and other laboratory glassware containers up to 10mm in diameter
- Water and detergent are injected through spindles to clean and rinse inside of tubes
- When used in FlaskScrubber or FlaskScrubber Vantage Series Washer, hot air is forced through spindles to dry inside of test tubes
- Material: Type 304 stainless steel
- Includes 150 each spindles, 5cm (2.0 in.) height and 3mm (0.125 in.) OD with nylon fasteners and riser
- Riser, when placed on top of spindles, elevates tubes 19mm (0.75 in.) from bottom of spindles to allow for proper drainage
Warranty and Services
|Stainless Steel (304)|
|SteamScrubber, FlaskScrubber, and FlaskScrubber Vantage Series Glassware Washers|
|Test Tube Spindle Washer Rack|
|150 spindles with nylon fasteners and 1 riser|
Provide Content Correction
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok