United Scientific™ Low Retention Filter Micropipette Tips, Racked
These Racked Low Retention Micropipette Tips are disposable tips intended for use with most brands of pipettors.
Supplier: United Scientific™ UNP11077
- Manufactured from 100% pure porous polyethylene, filters are designed to prevent liquids and aerosols from entering the body of the micropipette to protect against cross-contamination.
- Deliver 10x lower retention levels with viscous samples, as compared to standard pipette tips.
- Best suited for biological applications, these tips are non-cytotoxic, non-hemolytic, and have a 99.9% bacterial filtration efficiency (BFE).
- Tips are manufactured from ultra pure USP Class VI certified, virgin polypropylene.
- Free of DNase, RNase and pyrogen.
|Pipette Filter Tips 100 to 1000 μL|
|USP Class VI Certified|
|Rack, 10 x 96|
|10 Racks of 96|
|Universal Fit Micro|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok