Lovibond™ MD 100 Cooling Water Colorimeter
One colorimeter tests multiple parameters associated with cooling water.
Manufacturer: Lovibond™ 276240
One photometer tests multiple parameters associated with cooling water.
- Ideal for routine, on-site system monitoring
- Photometric measurement for accurate, repeatable results
- Easy-to-use, push button technology with step by step guides
- Negates the need for up to 13 seperate pieces of equipment
- Select range of required reagents to complete your kit
- Combine with pH, conductivity and drop test chemistries - complete analysis program
- Optics: LEDs, interference filters (IF) and photo sensor in transparent sample chamber.
- Wavelength Accuracy: ±1nm
- Photometric Accuracy: 3% FS (T = 2° to 25°C)
- Power Supply: 4 micro batteries (AAA), capacity approx. 17 hours or 5000 tests
- Auto - OFF: automatic switch-off
- Display: Backlit LCD (on keypress)
- Storage: internal ring memory for 16 data sets
- Interfaces: Infrared interface for test data transfer
- Additional feature: real time clock and date
- Calibration: factory calibration and user calibration
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 155 x 75 x 35mm
- Weight: basic unit approx. 260g
|3% Full scale|
|Instrument in carrying case, 4 x AA batteries, three round, 24mm dia. glass vials with lids, crushing/stirring rod, Guarantee sheet, Certificate (COC), Instruction manual|
|5°C to 40°C|
|Internal ring memory for 16 data sets|
|155 x 75 x 35 mm|
|Testing multiple parameters associated with cooling water|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok